Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't let the sun...go down on me


Little sun, don't go, please keep shining on me. I feel cold and my hope had gone.

Little sun, please light the things I had forget behind me, and do not let me wish to live in darkness.

I am tired of being strong, I wish could just rest and keep dreaming of nice and beautiful life.

I could not stand anymore, the end will come, I feel cold even the day is so hot outside.

When the summer will arrive? Almost 5 years waiting to dream...Only nightmares.

Little sun, who will keep you shining to me? I can not keep this magic anymore...my hads are freezing and my teardrops had filled my heart.

Sunny days missing sunny days....

Little sun don't go don't hide yourself behind the moutain, stay there I need look to you to not let the night be eternal with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment