Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birds prefers cages part of Bipolar Thinkings



When I was a little girl, I used to sing and dream about a perfect life, where I could be like the most part of those pop singers I used to listen, in my room looking to the mirror and asking what I would like to be, well time pass away and now I had found myself like a bird in a cage, shuya shuya ( step by step ) I start to loose my songs, and the desire of freedom, in the other hand I feel under protection, and believe me happy, in the end this cage is like my safety place in the world.


Strange how we can go to opposite directions so fast in this life, I feel like I had run thousand times trying to find which side could be better for me,but proud to never being in the middle of nowhere.


In reality, the only thing I know is I don't need to prove anything, anymore!!! I was so sick and tired of being a model of things: the good singer, the thinner girl the cool friend...the perfect lover.Now I can be just me...even in a cage, far away from stages spots or good shape model looks like...stoping hearing what they think is better for me, singing badly in the shower just because I want to.


In reality everybody needs a way to hide yourself from the evil eyes of society, society is a monster trying to dictate our lives, really my way to get away from it is trying to be an ordinary person, in a normal life with problems like others, a place where u can take out the mask of being Mrs perfect, lost yourself in the middle of 1000 people.In my cage I can drink coke as much as I want without thinking how my ass will look like next summer, I can give my opinion because Iam smart enough to stand a discussion, or receive true love without being part of a long night of flirting trying to play a character.All of us need a cage, a cage for limits, for getting enough space and take care of it properly, because you know in the end it will never get out of your control, a cage of solid things, and repetitive days where you know nothing can be worst because it won't change too much from yesterday, a cage where you can sleep and wake up and everything was exactly like last time so you can rule your small space of freedom without wondering a sky, because sometimes you can fly fly and fly..and be lost forever, sky sometimes can be so deeply dangerous...and in the end you start falling forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment